The purpose of this website is to provide consumers with useful information regarding health insurance. We want consumers to be more informed and educated about health insurance and provide space where they can save time.
On this website you’ll be able to compare health insurance companies, eligibility requirements, find useful information on ObamaCare, easy access to links to sign in pages, step-by-step guides on how to sign-in to websites, phone numbers, addresses and much.
When it is finally time for you to start searching for affordable health insurance you are going to see that you could actually qualify for a discount. This is wonderful when you consider the fact that most people are worried about purchasing their health insurance because they do not think that they are will be able to afford it. The fact of the matter is, there are many people that will actually qualify for a discount and they may not even be aware of it. Just click on this chart:
It is very easy to see just how easy it is to get a discount on the insurance that you have to pay for. Once you see the facts in a format like this, it is very easy to fully understand how purchasing health insurance can be possible.
If you are thinking about looking for savings for affordable health insurance then you will want to be sure that you really know how to go about using this chart. There are some key factors that you will want to consider as you go about looking for savings and discounts. Just think about these things:
- It will be possible for you to use your adjusted gross income when you are trying to estimate your income.
- Always include all of the individuals in your home that you will be including on your tax return. Now, if these individuals have income it must be included in your estimated household income as well. This is not something that many people will think about but it is a must.
- When you do look at the plans you should know that the prices given will account for a lower cost because of the savings that you may be eligible for.
- Take the time to determine if your state will be expanding Medicaid coverage before you start looking at affordable health insurance. If your state has Medicaid expansion then you may not need to purchase insurance.
It is going to be important to know that if you are willing to purchase a silver plan you could end up saving on the amount of money you are spending out of your own pocket when it comes to your health care. Here are some facts to keep in your mind:
The lower your income within these ranges, the more you’ll save on out-of-pocket costs.
- $11,490 to $28,725 for individuals
- $15,510 to $38,775 for a family of 2
- $19,530 to $48,825 for a family of 3
- $23,550 to $58,875 for a family of 4
- $27,570 to $68,925 for a family of 5
- $31,590 to $78,975 for a family of 6
- $35,610 to $89,025 for a family of 7
- $39,630 to $99,075 for a family of 8
As you can see, there are a few ways to make affordable health insurance even more affordable. You simply have to be willing to understand the insurance you are looking at. Always ask questions if you do not understand something. You will be very glad that you did.