The purpose of this website is to provide consumers with useful information regarding health insurance. We want consumers to be more informed and educated about health insurance and provide space where they can save time. On this website you’ll be able to compare health insurance companies, eligibility requirements, find useful information on ObamaCare, easy access to links to sign in pages, step-by-step guides on how to sign-in to websites, phone numbers, addresses and much. Below is information on Blue Cross Anthem.
Blue Cross/Anthem is a health insurance company that provides insurance options for individuals and businesses. Those that take the time to look at this company for insurance will see that they are going to offer a wide range of insurance plans. This will include Medicare plans and even business plans. Anyone that is looking for dental or vision plans may also find this company very helpful.
Shopping for Plans
So, you have decided that you would like to look at this company for your health insurance needs. It is not difficult to do this as long as you know where to go and how to begin. Consider following these simple steps to help you get started with Anthem and Blue Cross.
1. Visit https://www.anthem.com/health-insurance/home/overview
2. Look at the tool bar at the top of the page and select the tab labeled “shop for insurance”
3. Select what state you live in
4. Click on the tab in the middle of the page that is labeled “get a quote”
5. Identify if you want Medicare or individual and family plans then make your selection
6. Enter your zip code
7. Enter what county you live in
8. You will be taken to the enrollment page. Read the information and then click on the continue button.
9. Enter in all of the information for each of the individuals you need to insure.
10. Review the plans that are available to you.
11. Add any additional coverage if you would like to.
12. Wait for your free quote.
As you look at this section of the website you will see that it is possible for you to also be
able to determine if you are eligible for a subsidy on your coverage. This may be worth taking advantage of.
Now, you may want to create an anthem login and you can do this by taking the time to register Anthem. This will not take long if you know what links to follow. Here are the steps you should take.
1. Go to https://www.anthem.com/health-insurance/home/overview
2. On the right side of the page you will see the Anthem com register now link
3. Click on that link
4. This is where you will go through your new account registration
5. Be sure that you select the save and continue button when you are finished registering
Here is a screen shot of the registration page.
If you need to log into Anthem Blue Cross, or your My Blue account, and you do not remember your username and password you can always find this information by clicking on the forgot Username and Password link. This is found on the home page in the upper right corner, underneath of the log in information. Once you select this link you will be taken to https://www.anthem.com/health-insurance/login/forgotusername_step1 Once on this page you will need to actually complete the form that you see in front of you. Be sure that you are entering all of your personal information in order to retrieve your username and password.
Anthem Health Insurance Useful Tools
When you first arrive on https://www.anthem.com/health-insurance/home/overview you will see that there are links to several useful tools that you will find helpful. It will be possible for you to use this site to help you find a doctor, urgent care, learn about your prescription benefits, or even check the status on a claim you have filed.
Here are the links to each of these pages:
1. Doctors – https://www.anthem.com/health-insurance/provider-directory/searchcriteria?qs=*CkCF7qnqgm+7XfPLj8ljDQ==&brand=abcbs
2. Urgent care – https://www.anthem.com/health-insurance/quickcare/urgentcare
3. Prescription – Must be registered with the blue cross blue shield of your state
4. Claim Status – Registration required
Blue Cross Blue Shield Federal as well as Blue Cross Blue Shield Florida, or any other state for that matter, will have a lot of wonderful benefits for those that accept their insurance. However, you should know that there are always pros and cons to each and every insurance company. Consider some of the following before you decide if you want to purchase this insurance or not.
Pros of Company
-Great customer service Yearly premium increases
-Tests in ER are 100% free with some plans
-Out of pocket maximums are acceptable
-Numerous plans to select from
-Wonderful options for specialists
-Claims are not rejected
Cons of Company
-Yearly Premium Increases